We have a wide variety of titles which includes books, fiber periodicals and DVD’s. A master list of library holdings is located in the notebook in the sign-out area. A supplemental listing of the latest acquisitions is also included. See our on-line library catalog.
Books are shelved according to subject: art/color/design, basketry, clothing, children’s, dyeing,felting, knitting, needle arts, rugs, spinning, textiles (fabric/history/ethnic), weaving (off loom/ non-floor/ tapestry/ floor loom technique/ general/ patterns/ projects).
Proper procedures are listed below and on the sign on the library table.
- Books, magazines, or media may be borrowed for one month
- There is no limit on how many items may be borrowed
- Please checkout all materials using the card attached to the item
- Write your name, date and phone number on the checkout card
- Place card behind the month label in the index card box
- Return borrowed items to the “Return Tote” on library table
Thanks to those who have graciously donated materials to the library or have made purchase suggestions. If you wish to donate anything, either new or gently used, place your item in the tote under the bookshelves.