Fiber Rummage Sale

Saturday, April 4, 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

10:00 am—1:00 pm

DAI Lincoln Building
2229 W. 2nd Street
Duluth, MN

Contribute to the Sale

We accept and sell anything fiber-related, generally raw materials for making and creating. This includes all types of fiber-related equipment, yarns of every kind and color, fabric and scraps, fleeces, patterns, books, buttons… anything you can dig up!

This is a fund raiser for the guild, it’s members, and a service for the community. The seller prices the items they wish to sell and retain 80% of the sale price, with the DFHG receiving the remaining 20%. See the Seller’s Sheet for further pricing guidelines.

Volunteer

The sale is a great success every year with the help of our dedicated volunteers. It is a great opportunity to lend a hand and mingle with your fiber community. Help is needed on Friday, April 3 from 2-7 for sale intake and from 9-2 on Saturday, the day of the sale. A volunteer sign-up is also in the studio, or you can email us your commitment. Fliers will be available in early March for sale promotion.

Thank you all for your participation in whatever way suits you!