Equipment is available to current paid Guild members. You are encouraged to use this equipment.
- Equipment is rented for a one month period and may be renewed for a maximum of three months if the equipment is not needed by the Guild or another guild member.
- All rentals must be prepaid. If the rental period is extended, that period must also be prepaid.
- A refundable deposit must be paid with a separate check which will be held until the equipment is returned in good working order.
- The rental agreement must be completed and signed. A copy of the agreement will be held at the studio; a duplicate form will be given to the renter.
- Rental transactions will take place at the monthly Guild meetings or by contacting the current Equipment Manager.
- Rental fees are waived if equipment is being used for educational purposes. However the deposit must be paid and will be held until equipment is returned.
- Any of the items listed below can be used for less than a day without charge in the Fiber Studio by Guild members. (with the exception of the floor looms)
Rental Equipment and Fees
|Kessenich Table Loom 4 Harness||$20||$100|
|Mountain Loom Table Loom 8 Harness||$20||$100|
|Klik Table Loom 16 Harness||$20||$60|
|Rigid Heddle Loom||$20||$60|
|Harrisville Warping Board||$10||$30|
|Fiber studio computer loom||$15/week, $50/month||none|
|Fiber studio floor loom||$10/week, $30/month||none|
|Ashford Traditional or Traveler Spinning Wheel||$20||$80|
|Majacraft Pioneer Spinning Wheel||$30||$100|
|Patrick Green Drum Carder (additional $50 if returned unclean)||$30||$100|
|Hand Carder (pair)||$10||$30|
|Kumihimo Braid Loom & 8 Bobbins||$20||$80|
|Bond Knitting Machine||$10||$20|